- Direct Line Pet Insurance only provides cover for cats and dogs.
- Direct Line Pet Insurance call centres are UK based.
- If you insure more than one pet using Direct Line pet insurance you will get a further 15% discount on the insurance
- Should you require it Direct Line will pay the bills for your
pet directly to the vet.
- Direct Line have a fixed one off excess for
each pet condition
- Up to £1,000 boarding fees for your pet should
you be unfortunate to be hospitalised.
- Direct Line Pet Insurance covers
your pet per condition so you will not find restrictions on the number of times you can make a claim.
- Two levels of cover are available. Direct Line Essential
Pet Insurance and Direct Line Advanced Pet Insurance.
include overseas travel cover for your pet including quarantine costs, loss of pet passport and emergency expenses when abroad.